Guys, make sure you keep your bodies cleaned thoroughly so you and your partner can really appreciate your body. Although Cosmo won’t tell you about these spots, they are heavy producers of sweat and pheromones, which by instinct, attract a woman.
1. His underarms. A man loves to get licked and lightly kissed under his arms. I don’t use it as an only tool for foreplay, but I do spend a few minutes under my mans arms just to warm him up. You will be surprised how fast this area will create an erection. Not only that, his underarms are very strong with pheromones – take time and appreciate your man.
2. The crease between his thighs and scrotum. This is another area very strong with pheromones, so enjoy your partner. Before I put my mouth on Mr. Smith’s dick, I like to lightly nibble and suck on the creases where his thighs meet his balls. This area is what makes your man your man.
3. His guiche. Pronounced “gooch,” this is the area between the anus and the scrotum. If you’ve studied your man body, you’ve noticed the small line that runs down the middle of his scrotum to his anus. This is a great start for your tongue to trace this line. If you stop halfway, before his anus, you can lick with a bit more pressure. This is the area of his body where his prostate is located. Licking this spot prior to sex is a great warm up, but try stroking your partner until he orgasms, while at the same time sucking and licking the guiche. You will enjoy feeling each thrust and squeeze of his ejaculation while helping him to achieve a much more intense orgasm.
4. HIs anus. Why stop at the guiche? A real woman wouldn’t, because she knows through her own experience that a tongue on your anus is one of the greatest feelings in the world. If she doesn’t know that, neither of you are doing your jobs in the bedroom properly. Because of E-coli and other bacteria, I would only suggest exploring your partner’s anus after a thorough cleaning. I’d also ask myself if this guy deserves this, specifically, if I want to be with him forever. If the answer to all of those questions are affirmative, dive in! I like to drill my tongue into his sphincter as well as gently lick and circle it. I love having the same done to me.
5. In between his upper butt cheeks. Some people call it the plumber’s crack, I call it another secret spot Cosmo would never tell you about. The is the area that spans from the anus to the little dimples above where his back meets his butt cheeks. This area is best accessed when on all fours or when your partner is lying on his stomach. The fact that this area is never touched it what makes it so special and sensitive, and as long as your partner is clean, there is no reason not to let your tongue explore here. The concept of rolling him over is also a sign of submission, so empower yourself and let your partner enjoy the idea of being pampered, with your tongue. As you lick this area, you could pull his penis from behind or reach up and massage his shoulders. Take control.
6. HIs urethra / pee hole. Mr. Smith likes for me to gently slide the tip of my tongue into his peehole. This area is very sensitive so make sure to let him know what you want to do by a little bit of dirty talk — take your time. This is the same area on a man’s penis that will rub against the back of your vagina walls when he is balls deep. The idea of licking inside his body turns him on the same way he loves to lick inside your body. There are various other ways to play with a man’s peehole, but I’ll save that for another blog.
So ladies, go slow and enjoy his intimate areas. If you’re grossed out by any of these places, especially the first 2, then this blog may be a bit too much for you. Mr. Smith and live a completely open and carefree sex life and do not consider anything “gross” or “yucky.” As you mature, you will realize how important it is to know your partner’s entire body, especially if you consider him/her your soulmate.
This blog post is a work in progress.
Last updated: 10/30/2012